Thursday, November 19, 2015

::Thankful Thursday:: 7 Days of Thanksgiving



When I started blogging a group of fellow bloggers would post a series called "Thankful Thursday". I loved it and joined in often. This has inspired this mini-series of Thankfulness for this Holiday season. Last week I was sitting in our company Thanksgiving luncheon and I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed. In a good way. One of our co-workers was our host, his words rang loud and clear with me... "we should be thankful for our jobs and that we work for a company that will allow us to celebrate these holidays." It all was so beautiful.

I have so much to be thankful for, not just now but everyday. This time last year while I was in a good place with a good job, I wasn't happy. Today, I am, very much so and my co-workers words just reached my heart. I needed to share all the great things in my life right now. I am thankful for so much but will try to share as much as I can in the next 7 days.

Today and everyday, I am most thankful for my Husband and two children. They provide for me in so many areas and in ways that no one else has been able to. They are a true blessing and I am so thankful that God has given me the opportunity to be a wife and a Momma. Without them my life really would not be complete. Are we a perfect happy family, no not always. But, we love one another deeply, we protect one another and we are always there for each other! 

Follow Momma of Dos for the next 7 days as we share what we are most thankful for! 

What are you thankful for today? 


No comments: