Thursday, November 27, 2014

::Thankful:: #30daysofaffirmation

If you follow us on Instagram then you know that I started a 30 days of affirmation challenge more so for myself but then I started receiving such positive feedback and I hope it will help others as well. 




There are so many times in my life when I have lost sight of the who and the why. 

I lose sight of truth and instead have in the past focused on the wrong people or others' dreams when I should be focused on my family of 4 ::Team Gomez:: and OUR dreams. 

Today, I am thankful. 

For my family. My Hubby, my Dos amazing children who have brought the true meaning of my life to be and have created my passion and dreams. 

Today, I am thankful for my purpose and my focus on who and why I have made it this far. 

Thankful for my family. My Momma, my Dad, my Sister , Nephew and my Brothers. They have all been here for me in huge ways and no matter how bad it has all shaped me to be the person I am today. Driven and ambitious but definitely grounded and realistic. I have not reached all my goals but slowly I will make my dreams come true. 

And, for that I am thankful. 

I am also thankful for my extended family {especially the 3 best Tia's ever; Ale, Erica & 'Nanielle} and of course my friends, not only those people I have met along the way in person but also all of the beautiful online family who support and love me as much as I support and love them. 

For that I am thankful. 

I am thankful for my life, my vision, my home, my job and my future. 

Everyday I am thankful for so many people and so many instances of grace and life..... not just today... 

What about you, what are you thankful for?



{Follow us on Instagram and Twitter

No comments: