Sunday, June 29, 2014

33 Years Later...and counting #mommabirthday

::Just a few lessons learned in the past 33 years::

Respect those who respect you, and the others, ignore them....
Cherish those people who are genuinely in your life 
Forgive but remember why you had to forgive in the first place, only to learn and decide better next time
Love with all you heart
Laugh as much as you can
smile everyday no matter what
Cry when you need to
Hug people tight because you never know when they will be gone forever
Take lots of pictures everyday, because you never know when your last day on earth will come
Appreciate those who say they want to help you and then really do
Party like it's 1999, life is too short to live a life of what-if's and regret, so LIVE life!
Don't just say you will, DO IT!
Actions really do speak louder than words
Work towards a goal
Follow your dreams and live your passion, it's no good to do something you hate the rest of your life... 
Be yourself!!! I can't stress this enough, don't do what others do because it's cool or good, do it because it's what you really want for yourself! 
Make new friends as often as possible, not because your old ones are not good enough but because you can  never have too many friends
Ignore the little things
Embrace the good moments
Make a list of things to do and try to do them 
Don't try to be perfect...little secret..no one is...
Remember all the good, remember those who are  no longer on this earth...
Be kind to one another... 
Listen to the advice you give others and apply it to your life
Life is NOT and should not be easy, what's the fun in easy... 
Avoid the drama, ain't no body got time for that...or room for it... 


Today I have been blessed on this earth with 33 years, I pray that I have many many more to come and that those people who are here with me will remain.... I love my Husband even though we argue, a lot, ha. I love my children even though we argue, a lot, ha. We are not perfect but we are so happy together. We make the best of every thing we do and live. We struggle but overcome as a unit. We live a humble and normal everyday life and we pretty much love it that way. 

I am blessed today more than ever, and I am human, and yes,  I need to constantly remind myself of my blessings so that I don't loose sight of how far we have come and where we are yet to go....

No comments: